SRM Lead (Supplier Relationship Management) Full-time
Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Posted By : Geetha Technology Solutions private Ltd
Gurugram, Haryana (5)
- SAP SRM Consultant with B.E./B.Tech/ MCA/M.Tech/MBA and having minimum 5 to 7 years of experience and 3 to 4 end to end implementation experience in Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution companies in India and outside India and experience in public sector.
- Requirement gathering from the site and analysis of the same for feasibility in SAP landscape.
- Preparation of functional specification documents and technical specs.
- Carrying out configuration changes as applicable.
- Working with application developers for delivering the requirements and creation of custom objects wherever necessary.
- Develop, Analyze Functional Requirement Specifications for new Enhancements.
- Configure Number Ranges in SRM associated backend system.
- Configure middleware parameters for master data replication.
- Configure Product Category Product Master replication.
- Configure Vendor Master Replication.
- Configure Qualification questionnaire, sending this questionnaire to supplier registered e-mail.
- Evaluation of registered supplier and e-mail communication about the response.
- Creation, modification of supplier along with workflow triggers to approve the changes. Locking and unlocking of suppliers.
- Categorize products which will help suppliers & Buyers to search, also categorize supplier based on product which will help in notification in case of change.
- Assigning sources of supply for purchasing requirements where SAP SRM will provide sourcing relevant information that will enable the buyer to select the most appropriate source of supply.
- Creation of document with questions on item or header level, different functionality includes create standalone or sourced through requirement Bid invitation, use of template to help create Bids faster. Bids can be made public or restricted based on business requirement.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression