Hardware Project Lead Full-Time
INFYJOB TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : INFYJOB TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Mysuru(Mysore), Karnataka (5)
Analyse business requirements to develop technical solution and framework.
• Ability to understand customer requirements and work with team for implementation
• Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
• Experience in Highspeed design, Schematic and CAD tools, Layout reviews.
• Experience in design with microcontroller, processor (POWER PC, ARM CORE), FPGA and CPLDs
• Various types of Memory Interfaces DDR 3, DDR 4, Flash
• Worked in on-board Power supply design.
• Communication Interfaces - PCIe, USB, I2C, SPI, UART, RS485, Ethernet
• Buck controllers, LDOs, Switching regulators
• Analog circuits - Amp, ADC, DAC, Sensors
• Knowledge on signal Integrity analysis and Design, DFM, DFT.
• Expertise in PCB Tools Altium, PADS, OrCAD and Allegro.
• Board bring-up and component Testing.
• Experience in Design for EMI/EMC, pre-compliance and compliance Testing and Certification.
• Experience in New product Development projects
• Knowledge on Firmware / Device drivers on microcontrollers/microprocessors
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
• Engineering Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
• Good to have master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression