US IT Recruiter Full-Time
Posted By : Infojini inc
Thane, Maharashtra (10)Noida, Uttar Pradesh (10)Hyderabad, Telangana (10)
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for Direct Clients in the US (W2 & Corp to Corp)
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for handling different types of IT/Non-IT/Pharma/Healthcare requirements
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to achieve individual as well as team targets.
- Must Possess a strong sense of Urgency, Flexibility, and willingness to learn.
- Excellent compensation offered as per Industry Standards
- Lucrative performance-based incentives
- Incentives on Placement
- Free meal facility
- Pick up & Drop
- Employee-friendly Corporate Work culture
- Free Breakfast
- Medical Insurance