Business Development associate Full-Time
Intellipaat software solutions
Posted By : Intellipaat software solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka (100)
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and create courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, IIT Guwahati, IBM, Microsoft, etc., with more than 1 Million learners and 200+ corporates across 55+ countries learning on our platform.
Business Development Trainee (Work from Office)
Responsibilities Include :
● Calling the leads provided in the CRM and understanding their requirements of career
up-skilling and pitch the right course as per their needs.
● Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives.
● Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with existing customers.
● Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline.
● Should be maintaining all customer interactions in the CRM.
● Should have decent exposure working with any CRM like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
● Managing all pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned leads.
● Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
● Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/ organizational objectives.
● To understand customer requirements in the geography assigned and future product
portfolio improvement based on past customer feedback.
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
● Excellent spoken and verbal skills
● Ability to persuade and negotiate
● Ability to work under stress
● Ability to work in a team
● Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
Qualification : MBA / Any Graduation Except B.A
Work Location : Bangalore
Compensation : For the first 8 months designation will be Business Development Trainee
First 4 months 309,600 (Fixed Pay)+ 240,000(Variable Pay) Total CTC : 549,600
Next 4 months 345,600 (Fixed Pay) +240,000(Variable Pay) Total CTC : 585,600
After the successful completion of 8 months Training period 465,600INR( Fixed
salary) + 400,000(Incentive) Total CTC : 865,600 will be working as Business
- Medical insurance