Executive Trainee Full-Time
KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Gandhinagar, Gujarat (10)
- Review and complete task assigned in the workflow management system
- Review and complete tasks assigned in exceptions Queue
- Work on General Mailbox
- To meet daily and weekly individual targets as defined by the Team Leader/Management
- Delivers high quality and high productivity in line with SLAs defined
- Reads, interpret and comprehends documents received from a variety of sources.
- Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are considered.
- Keeps his/her Team Leader updated on key issues and challenges
- Updates daily report with accuracy
- Manages work quality and error Management
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Candidates must be Fresher
- Graduation Completion is a must.
- No B.Tech Fresher’s/Experience, Not ELIGIBLE
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Should live 25 KM from the office
- Excellent Understanding and problem-solving abilities.
- Willing to work in any shifts
- Must have a system and Wi-Fi
- Excellent Communication and Typing skills
KFin Technologies is the largest registrar and a market leader, servicing over 100 million investor accounts spread over 1300 issuers including banks, PSUs and mutual funds. With a workforce of around 5,500+ experienced professionals drawn from various disciplines, and 220 branches pan India, KFintech has ed as a market leader in Investor Servicing.