DotNet Developer - Fresher Full-time
Kestone Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : Kestone Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Delhi, Delhi (2)
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using .NET Core (MVC/Razor) design pattern. You will be working on both front-end as well as back-end as a full stack developer. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Must have a strong background in C#, Asp.net core/Asp.net mvc/asp.net webforms. .Net Framework/.Net Core, Entity Framework and Multithreading
- Have strong database experience with SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Have 3 - 4 Years of experience working on Microsoft Dot Net based applications
- Have good knowledge of OOPS and .Net concepts.
- Have strong programming and troubleshooting skills using C#, ASP.Net, and MS SQL 2012/2014.
- Have good understanding of Web API concepts
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Understand and Document business requirements by working with project managers, business analysts, and business users
- Have good understanding of DevOps/GIT/SVN processes.
- Design, configure, develop, and implement enhancements and production fixes to existing systems (.NET web OR Full stack).
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have experience in the development and maintenance of RESTful API and Back-End services Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases Have experience with GIT, Unit testing, integration testing.
- Strong experience developing using the latest Microsoft .NET programming technologies, MS SQL server, and Office automation
- Develop and implement new systems and ensure that their configuration is properly handled.
- Working knowledge on software process such as source control management, change management, defect tracking and continuous integration
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and work on different technologies based on market trends and needs.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, and willingness to work hours as needed to meet business and client deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple client activities and meet with tight deadlines.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering