Agency Manager Full-Time
MANIPALCIGNA HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Posted By : MANIPALCIGNA HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
Belagavi(Belgaum), Karnataka (1)Bengaluru, Karnataka (12)Chennai, Tamil Nadu (7)Hubballi(Hubli), Karnataka (2)Hyderabad, Telangana (10)Kochi, Kerala (5)Mangaluru(Mangalore), Karnataka (5)Mysuru(Mysore), Karnataka (4)Udupi, Karnataka (4)
ManipalCigna Hiring for Agency Manager!!!
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mangalore, Udupi, Hubli, Belgaum, Kochi, and Mysore.
- Driving Sales - Achieve expected sales target on a consistent basis through own team of advisors.
- Building Agency - Identify and recruit potential advisors (Ex: House Wife, Retired Person, Students, Any Family Members, and Unemployed etc).
- Manage team performance and productivity - Continuously review performance and improve productivity of the team.
- Leadership - Provide leadership and management to the team of Advisors.
- Mentoring and Training - Provide training and monitor developmental needs of advisors in the team, provide feedback on advisors" performance.
- Candidate should be local to the above mentioned locations.
- Interested candidate can share updated resume to
- Eden Sales Manager
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Law and Government
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Health Insurance
Company overview: At ManipalCigna Health Insurance we resonate your commitment to your family’s health and well-being. Through a wide array of comprehensive healthcare plans that provide easy and lifelong access to quality healthcare, we are focused on protecting and improving your financial, physical and emotional health, because we hold the firm belief that “Health Hai Toh Life Hai” About Manipal Group: Manipal Group is an eminent player in the field of healthcare delivery and higher education. Dedicated to its core values of "Clinical Excellence, Patient Centricity and Ethical Practices", over the years the group has built a world-class network of hospitals and healthcare skill pool to deliver the highest standards of healthcare to its patients in India and beyond.