Engineer – Computer Vision and Image Processing Full-time
MANTRA SOFTECH (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : MANTRA SOFTECH (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Ahmedabad, Gujarat (2)
Mantra Softech is looking for a Fresher’s- Computer Vision andImage processing.Your responsibilities are
to analyze data, write reports, develop methods,work with computer vision for feature extraction and
classification, research basic to advanced image processing algorithms, and create visual interpretations of data.If
you are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a look at the list of qualifications below.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Involve in developing new image processing algorithms for biometrics (70% Image processing 30% AI).
• Responsible to involve in various stages of New Product Development (NPD) process to create
innovative, differentiated products/solutions with clear differentiable consumer benefit surpassing
current market benchmarks/consumer expectations.
• Create new product ideas/opportunity which will be unique, differentiated and proprietary.
• Conducting research on consumer needs
• Overseeing Research and Development of new products.
• Improvement of existing products.
• Business case analysis and application engineering.
1. Should have technical background with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/PH.D
2. C++ and python programming is mandatory.
3. Knowledge on image processing algorithms and computer vision using images.
4. Hands on experience in Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Artificial Intelligence (AI).
5. Implements research papers and development procedures and techniques.
6. Good problem solving, critical thinking, and analytic abilities
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Qualification and Experience • BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Techwith good academics results • Fresher