Relationship Manager – IP HNI Sales Full-time
MOTILAL OSWAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Posted By : MOTILAL OSWAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Hyderabad, Telangana (3)Bengaluru, Karnataka (7)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: -
• The Relationship Manager will be responsible for bringing their existing clients (Affluent & Super Affluent) and building a strong client book.
• Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
• Advising Affluent clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
• Track the Affluent & Super Affluent Client segment in the market for new client acquisition
• To research, investigate and update them on available investment opportunities/financial market trend to determine whether they fit into clients portfolios.
• To coordinate with product and research team (Centralize CFP Team) for taking investment decision for the clients.
• To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Qualifications: An MBA/PGDM or Graduate – (Finance/Marketing) Degree holder or focused education in Financial planning/Wealth Management. Other qualifications like CFP will be an advantage.
Experience: Minimum 6 months experience in handling HNI Relationship, Sales & Financial Planning of HNI Clients from BFSI sector with good business / market knowledge. Having experience of handling HNI Client Acquisitions and Relationship Management & service.
Desired Skill Set:
• Ability to inspire trust and confidence in clients.
• Ability to engage clients in meaningful conversations about their finances and take active interest in their financial well being.
• A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behavior, movements and expectations with respect to market.
• Ability to process several inputs provided by research team and other sources and apply them to the specific context of several clients – thus generating insights for clients
• Good oral and written communication skills with clarity of thought, speech and expression
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good Analytical Skills
• Positive attitude, socially effective, high level of perseverance and patience
• Assertive & hard working
• Result oriented
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work in teams.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression