Intern-Customer Success Full-Time
MarketXpander Services Pvt. Ltd
Posted By : MarketXpander Services Pvt. Ltd
Chandigarh, Chandigarh (5)
The Customer Success team at LeadSquared is a critical element of our future success. We are looking for people who love the job of making customers happy, who love making customers successful and who can understand the pain of customers.
• Engage and individually manage a large volume portfolio.
• Work closely with stakeholders within each customer account to identify their workflow processes and business challenges to create a Business Requirements document and project plan regarding the successful implementation.
• Oversee the successful implementation/configuration of LeadSquared’s product suite for each customer account. Website Careers Page.
• Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunity, strategic value and renewal timeframeDevelop a strategy for each account that identifies their Website Careers Page critical success factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles and recommended plan of action. • Work collaboratively with various internal team/individuals for the best interest of the customer (engineering, sales, etc.)
• Upsell and cross-sell
• Churn control
• Consulting, giving solutions and identifying opportunities within his customer kitty
-To drive the product adoption
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
• Extensive technical account management & customer engagement experience.
• Must have had hands on working knowledge of Implementation experience with any of the business applications.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with senior executive level personnel in customer accounts.
- Stipend: 25,000 INR/month during internship, duration will be for 6 months.
- Overall package: 6.9 LPA ( 6-Fixed and 15% Variable)