Sales Executive (OJT) Full-Time
MarketXpander Services Pvt. Ltd
Posted By : MarketXpander Services Pvt. Ltd
Bengaluru, Karnataka (60)
Conducting prospecting activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists.
• Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
• Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how LeadSquared’ s solutions could address those needs.
• Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position LeadSquared’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
• Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
• Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas What you can bring to LeadSquared
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Any Specialization
0-2 years of experience.
• Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
• A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
• Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
• And a handful of curiosity and passion.
- Stipend: 25,000 INR/month during the internship (4 months ).
- Overall package: 10 LPA ( 6.5-Fixed and 3.5-Variable).