Engineering Trainee (PTC) Full-Time
Posted By : Microland Ltd
Bengaluru, Karnataka (5)Mumbai, Maharashtra (5)Pune, Maharashtra (5)Delhi, Delhi (5)Gurugram, Haryana (5)Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (5)
What is my Job Role?
• Deliver the assigned project/tasks in-a-given time frame.
• Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure or Digital Application.
• Troubleshoot Application/IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter etc) related tickets
• Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
• Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
• Troubleshoot Application reliability and performance issues
• Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
• Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
• Analyze given requirement carefully and devise solution.
• Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
• Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
• Work independently when required.
• Contribute to organization initiatives
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Engineering
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) - Computer Science
Designation - Engineering Trainee (PTC)
What are the eligibility criteria?
Following would be the eligibility criteria:
• Eligibility Norms - For all circuit branches, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th, 12th and engineering with no current backlogs
• Should have graduated in the year 2022
• Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR - Gurgaon/Noida (work location Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
Interview & Selection Process:
This will be completely an online assessment process.
Assessment stages would include:
• Round 1 - Aptitude Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
• Round 2 - Soft Skill Assessment - Estimated Duration – 30 mins
• Round 3 - Technical Assessment - Estimated Duration – 30 mins
• Round 4 – Language Assessment (British Council) - Estimated Duration – 40 mins
• HR Interview
What we offer?
• We are looking to hire students for Graduate Engineer Trainee for a full time
• Total Compensation - INR 325,000 per annum.
The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
• 2 months of classroom training
• 4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
What are the important requirements of work?
• We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts.
The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
• In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
• This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time.
• Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
Candidates who are selected will need to sign a Training Indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months.
How will the training be conducted post selection?
• The training will be either conducted at our office premises, or at common location or online (basis covid-19 situation).
• Hence it is very important that the candidates have laptop/desktop at their residence with an internet facility and capability to take up the training classes online.
What Technologies will I be working on?
• Microland will be providing you training on multiple technology inclusive of Applications as well as Infrastructure.
• You will be assigned to specific Technology/Projects basis the open requirements.
• Probable Technologies you will be trained on are below,
(Java, AWS,Azure, .Net, Devops, Testing, Thingworx, UI/UX).