Associate Software Engineer Quality Full-Time
Posted By : Mobileum
Bengaluru, Karnataka (3)
- Learn, Learn and keep Learning!! Understand domain, products, and get familiar with the codebase and improve programming skills.
- Get trained on core and futuristic technologies and work on application of the same in the projects assigned.
- Primary role would be to learn the codebase, write basic code, attend design meetings, fix bugs, and assist the team in all design-related tasks.
- Prepare automation test suite using various scripting language like Python or Java or Shell.
- Perform GUI, Functional, non-functional, Database, Regression, Performance, Security testing as per the need of the release.
- Based on timeline, should be able to deliver the best quality product.
- Debugging the failed cases and ensuring that right checks are added to take care of the failures.
- Enter problems and issues into the bug/requirement tracking tool, monitors and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Provide timely update of test results and defect status to QE lead/manager.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Quality Control Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunications/E&E Engineering or equivalent with min 70% aggregate.
- Good to have knowledge on CICD / Selenium / Robot / any other open-source tool which supports Java or Python for automation
- Cab Facility