Business Analyst Full-Time
Posted By : Mphasis Limited
Bengaluru, Karnataka (10)
The business analyst would support the analytical requirements of GSR team. Candidate will be responsible for conducting deep dive analyses to solve complex business problems. He/she will also be responsible for creating robust/automated reporting frameworks to increase visibility into data and enable data driven decision making. Another key aspect of the job is to unearth insights from data to help the business and in driving process excellence. This position requires excellent statistical knowledge, superior analytical abilities, good knowledge of business intelligence solutions and exposure to efficient data engineering practices. The BA will also be a good stakeholder manager as he/she will have to work closely with business stakeholders. Candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, continuously improving technical skills to meet business needs, possess strong attention to detail and be able to collaborate with customers to understand and transform business problems into requirements and deliverables
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Business Analytics
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Business Systems
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Any Specialization
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of Level 4 - 3 to 5 years Level 5 – 5 to 7 years of experience in business analysis (HR team)
- Technical skills-
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel(VBA, Advanced SQL and Excel skills), PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience with data visualization using BI, Tableau
Experience using Python, R, Java or other scripting/statistical languages to automate data retrieval, manipulation and analysis will be added advantage
- Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements. Work with internal customers to define best output based on expressed stakeholder needs.
- Experience creating detailed reports and preparing presentations.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload