Marketing Trainee Full-Time
N. Ranga Rao and Sons Pvt Ltd
Posted By : N. Ranga Rao and Sons Pvt Ltd
Mysuru(Mysore), Karnataka (2)Jaipur, Rajasthan (1)Delhi, Delhi (1)
The incumbent will be the face to the Filed Staff who are deployed in various location. Assist in achieving organisational growth in terms of Revenue and Market Share.
Key Responsiblities include:
- Trade marketing activities of assigned state(s) including sales promotion activities such as in- shop activities, events, POSM deployment, etc.
- Managing allocated marketing budgets.
- Gather and analyse Market budgets
- Involve in Sales Development activities.
- Coordinates with Marketing communication team during launch of products, during events, activities on ground: provide feedback on these activities.
- Should be willing to travel every month to support the sales team deployed on filled.
- Possess high analytical skill to support decision making.
- English & Hindi language proficiency to ensure high interactions.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Perceptiveness
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Marketing Management
MBA graduates with Marketing specilization Only.
-Year Of Experience : 0-4
-Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Marketing Management : 50
- Statutory Benefits
- Medical and Accident benefits
- Travel and Dearness Allowances
- Telephone reimbursements
As India’s largest incense manufacturer, we are spreading the fragrance of hope and prayer in over 65 countries. Our workplace is fair, inclusive, supportive. We work towards ethical and sustainable business practices. We are one of the Great Place To Work certified company