Project Manager Full-Time
NXTWAVE DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : NXTWAVE DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Hyderabad, Telangana (2)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Convert the business requirement into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Act as a liaison between the teams to ensure that all the stakeholders are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Create, prioritize, track and update project release schedules and keep them in visibility to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and drive the teams to clear the dependencies on time.
- Utilize and ensure the usage of industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Conduct Sprint Planning and Review meetings.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
- 1-2 years of experience as a project/program manager in a software development company.
- Experience in managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules.
- Experience in agile or other project management methodologies.
- Highly organized, proactive and multi-tasking skills
- Skilled in both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to operate in a very fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving environment.
- Above all, the candidate must have an outstanding work ethic, should be results-driven and have a strong passion to contribute to the company's vision and mission.