Graphic Designer Full-time
PERSONIV CONTACT CENTERS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : PERSONIV CONTACT CENTERS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (5)
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layout for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Fine Arts
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Visual Color Discrimination
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Bachelor s degree or higher in a creative field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, In Design Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Contact - Thanghapantieyaan ( 7358026121 )
- Night Shift Allowances
- Attendance Incentives
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus