Persistent Systems Limited
Posted By : Persistent Systems Limited
Pune, Maharashtra (5)
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics Dept. You will be responsible for managing our data sets, developing reports, ad-hoc requests and troubleshooting data issues. You will provide technical expertise to ensure quality & accuracy of data, processes, design and reporting are up to best standards and you will be crucial support on our adopted data-driven decision-making practice.
Data Analyst Main Responsibilities:
- Managing data systems and database, including SFCRM.
- Provide quality assurance of captured data
- Helping develop reports and analysis as well as designing reporting environments
- Good knowledge on MS Excel and ready to learn attitude.
- Generate reports and Dashboards from single or multiple systems / sources.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards. Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand our data analysis.
- Translate data into business outcomes and insights
- Assist in maintaining an aggregated marketing budget and track actual and anticipated expenditure against the budget, ensuring all approvals are in place for any spend and vendor payments.
- Contribute to managing financial aspects of marketing tasks within given budget and assist in producing periodical reports.
- Liaise with finance to secure timely payment of third -party invoices.
- Work with procurement function to get the PR/ PO and invoicing done on time. Also support the new vendor onboarding.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Engineering
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college in computer science, analytics or Math.
- Experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Experience with data and statistical tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Similar will be helpful
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and Salesforce CRM and Pardot.
- Strong presentation / dashboarding skills.
- Good Communication skills
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we have onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe. At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.