InternTrainee – Shared Services Internship
Persistent Systems Limited
Posted By : Persistent Systems Limited
Pune, Maharashtra (5)
- Respond to requests for HR related queries or requests through various modes such as ticketing tool, MS Teams Chat, emails, phone.
- Diagnose and resolve employee related issues.
- Advise user on appropriate
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Administer the Helpdesk
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues.
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports/MIS reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with policies, changes and updates.
- Help update training manuals for new and revised policies and procedures
- Will have to work from Pune Office and also rotational shifts which includes night shift
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Human Resources
- Eligibility Criteria –MBA HR – 2023 batch
- Job Location – Pune
- Internship Stipend – INR 10000/- to 15000/- Per Month
- Joining - Immediate
- PPO – 3.5 LPA to 4 LPA along with shift allowances will be applicable post successful completion of Internship
Please Note –
- Conditional PPO will be issued which is subject to candidates joining for internship.
- Candidates will assessed for PPO and those who get selected will have to join immediately as Interns.
- Competitive salary and benefits package Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties
- flexible work hours
- and ‘Long Service’ awards
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above. We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we have onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe. At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.