Program CIS Full-time
Religh Technologies Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Religh Technologies Pvt Ltd
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (5)
- Learn infrastructure domain components, common tools and application used. Learn cloud basics.
- Ability to understand the client query and provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat
- Ensure every issue/request is logged in the Ticketing tool without any lapses.
- Provide first Level remote support and IT related services to end users based on SOPs within agreed SLAs
- Route tickets to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff appropriately
- Use the ITIL Framework to document and manage Incidents and work requests.
- Assign Service Requests / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Educate Users about Self-help articles, best practices thus creating awareness about IT systems usage.
- Co-ordinate with Level 2 teams during Major incidents and provide updates to Users.
- Ensure the ticket is updated with latest updates in a descriptive manner for future reference.
- We need them to be excellent in written and verbal communication, with willingness to work in a 24/7 environment through rotational shifts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level communication and collaboration skills
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Communicate with Team members effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Graduation: BCA/BSc/BBA/BCom/BA
- Year of Pass out: 2021 and 2022 Graduates
- Back Logs: No Standing Backlogs / Arrears
- Immediate joiners
- Work Location: Noida (offline)
- CTC : 3 LPA
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - Others
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Any Specialization