HR/Marketing Intern Internship
SAHAJANAND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Posted By : SAHAJANAND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Mumbai, Maharashtra (3)
• Develop leadership learning & development training modules for SMT mid-level management.
• Discuss with key stakeholders to understand and document the objective and their vision for their respective modules for example P&L Process, Distributor Process, Customer Experience process, Supply chain process etc.
• Draft and finalize the scope of each module which will be used for learning and Knowledge sharing.
• Develop training material for various modules based on discussion and documentation done with key stakeholders and supplement with secondary research including pre-training reading, presentation slides, AV content as required.
• Develop forms/quizzes/tests related to each training to evaluate the participants progress and understanding.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Learning Strategies
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Perceptual Speed
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Public Safety and Security
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Therapy and Counseling
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Human Resources
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Marketing Management
Master of Human Resource Management (M.H.R.M)
Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M)
PGDM - Marketing
• Pursuing MBA in Marketing/ HR.
• Proficiency in MS power point and MS word.
• Good writing skills in English language.
• Good communication skills to interact with mid & senior level leadership
. • Ability to process and distill diverse sets of information.
• Clarity of thought and capacity for work with multiple stakeholders.
- Flexible Working hours