Associate Technical Recruiter (US Staffing) Full-Time
SUN TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATORS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : SUN TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATORS PRIVATE LIMITED
Bengaluru, Karnataka (7)
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, screening, negotiation, Interview and offer follow-up for assigned requisitions.
- Searching for resumes across various job portal, social networking sites and others tools to generate pool of suitable talent.
- Matching the profile of the candidate with the client’s requirements.
- Evaluating the experience and skill of potential candidates.
- Follow up with the candidate during the interview stage.
- Close job offer and work with cross functional teams to deliver the offer.
- Maintain database and other reports.
Build strong candidate relationships & credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Computer Science
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
Master of Science (M.Sc) - Computer Science
- Excellent Communication skills required (Both Verbal & Written)
- Education background: Any Technical Graduation
- Willing to work in Night Shift (Shift timings 6 PM to 3 AM)
- Learning Agility
- Go getter attitude
- : 2017 – 2021 Pass outs BE/ B. Tech/ Diploma/ BSc (CS)/ MSc (CS)/ MBA/ BBA (Backlogs are acceptable)
- Free Transport
- Health Insurance