Business Analyst Full-Time
Posted By : Saaanvik Consulting
Bengaluru, Karnataka (2)
Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business. Budgeting and forecasting
The candidate shall be responsible for enabling the Decision Support System for the company - Identifying and Understanding analytics/reporting requirements
Designing data and information flow systems to cater to the requirements - Document the processes and present the results achieved to senior management
Handling and integrating large volumes of data from various sources and automating the creation of reports on the data as per specifications.
Candidate shall also be responsible for mining the data and implementing predictive/scoring models.
Actively involved with the senior management in analyzing the scope of feasible investment.
To help streamline operations and identify the best way to use the company's resources to achieve its goals
Evaluate new investment opportunities and conduct detailed due diligence, along with identifying the trends in various sectors through primary and secondary research and
build a steady pipeline of new prospects.
Experience with Route Scheduling and Optimization tools will be an Advantage.
Working knowledge of MS Office Preferred Qualifications:
Knowledge of statistical tools like SAS/R is desired.
A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
An effective team player with a strong work ethic.
Analytical mindset with a strong Business Acumen
Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Excellent Communication Skills
Familiarity with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors would be a plus
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Management of Financial Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - International Finance
Bangalore - Only from Bangalore Locations
Qualification : B Tech with MBA Fin (Mandatory)
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : Upto 6 LPA
Mandatory to take up Pshychometry test for qualification.
Number of positions : 2 Nos
• The founders of SAAANVIK have been in the IT Industry for the last 20 years and collectively bring over 80 person-years insightful IT experience spread across various technologies. • As insiders of the industry, we understand and respect the challenges and opportunities in Talent Acquisition. • We strongly believe - no more cliché, no more shibboleth, no more aphorism in talent acquisition. We just focus on picking the right candidate and giving on time by utilizing our industry connections, networking, and head-hunting expertise. • We come from the era in which “The World is Flat” by Thomas Friedman was being sold like ‘hot cakes. As the gist of the book alludes, we serve our clients across the world. Of course, predominantly, we cater to India, the Americas, and Europe. Our Services • Execution of IT Projects – onsite or offshore; • Certifications training for Appian L2 L3 for working professionals. • Certification training for Pega CLSA CSSA for working professionals. • Recruitment for IT Mid to Senior Level hiring in (BPM CRM ERP Cyber Security) most of our clientele are top MNCs either Directly or through a partner across globe current locations we are hiring are (INDIA US Canada Mexico) • Freshers to Mid-level hiring for Start-ups / Mid level firms