Business Analyst Full-Time
Servion Global Solutions Ltd
Posted By : Servion Global Solutions Ltd
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (1)Bengaluru, Karnataka (1)
If you enjoy working with cross functional teams and in leading conversations with Clients, then you will definitely enjoy in taking up this challenge
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse requirements and create into detailed functional/non-functional specification document.
- Should independently facilitate the requirement gathering sessions with customer and support technical team to interpret the requirements.
- Ability to convert concepts into visual diagrams and processes using different tools like MS Visio, Balsamiq, etc.
- Work closely with the testing team ensuring proper handshake in understanding the requirements and make sure proper coverage of the functionality during the test phases.
- Follow the BA best practices, processes, techniques, tools and make sure to deliver a consistent quality artifact to customers.
- Capable of planning, managing your own activities to meet work, deadlines, and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Others
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Others
- Experience on at least one Contact Center OeM Product (Cisco, Genesys, Avaya).
- Should have in-depth understanding of SDLC
- Strong engagement, communication, facilitation skills and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation (both oral and written) skills in working with cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills while analysing requirements.
- Team player with good collaboration skills