Business Technology Content Writer Full-time
SiliconMedia Technologies Private Limited
Posted By : SiliconMedia Technologies Private Limited
Bengaluru, Karnataka (2)
- Designation: Business / Technology Content Writer. Domain: Business and Technology. Job Type: Night shift / Monday to Friday (8 PM to 6 AM). Salary: 6 LPA after two months training at 35K per month. . Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in Mass Communications,Journalism,English or Engineering.
- You will only be writing only for a global audience
Job match score
Your profile is missing the skills required for this job. Take these courses to increase your chances of getting hired.
Print MediaGrammarBlog WritingWritingEditorial
Company Name - SiliconMedia Publishing (http://siliconmediapublishing.com)
Location - Bangalore
Designation: Business / Technology Content Writer
Domain: Business and Technology
Job Type: Night shift / Monday to Friday (8 PM to 6 AM)
Salary: 6 LPA after two months training at 35K per month.
Qualification: Graduate or Postgraduate in Mass Communications, Journalism, English or Engineering
Experience: 0 to 2 years of writing experience.
- As one of the leading US based publishing houses, SiliconMedia Publishing gives you an opportunity to write and publish business articles for an international audience. The role also entails interviewing top-notch c-suite executives of different companies such as Adobe, McAfee, and Schneider Electric and more.
- You will only be writing only for a global audience.
- It's a great opportunity for writers who want to be experts of business and technology writing for international markets. You will learn about a multitude of technologies and business practices and their applications in the industry, and pave your way towards becoming a well-versed editor soon.
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for graduates or postgraduates, with excellent command over the English language and a flair for writing. The job profile entails responsibilities such as writing news articles, features on companies based on interviews with senior management of those companies, and handling other editorial duties related to our magazines, in both print and online mediums.
- The writers are also required to write grammatically coherent and structurally accurate sentences while keeping in mind the editorial standards of the industry. Relevant training on the style of writing will be conducted after the induction.
- Should be determined to build a career in writing and willing to put extra efforts in learning and delivering top of the line content.
- If you are out of Bangalore and ready to move to Bangalore on acceptance of a job offer, we can do the whole interview process remotely.
Perks and Benefits
Learn From the Best:
- With a very strong 100+ editorial department, this is an opportunity for you to learn from the very best in the business. Many of our senior editors have been working with us for more than 8 years and have the capability to understand the business context and write superlative content. This is an opportunity for you to brush shoulders with them and learn a trick or two when it comes to business writing.
Healthy Work Environment:
- For us, we want you to grow while you work with us. Thats the reason that we give you a healthy and relaxed work environment where you can prosper. We also provide options for health insurance for employees and their dependents (including parents) at a very discounted rate.
Incentivizing Every Point of Progress:
- We understand that a good job is an amalgamation of recognition and growth. To achieve this, we make sure that we recognize each step of your growth, though monetary or non-monetary benefits. Rest assured, each and every stride that you make towards success will be highlighted and celebrated.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Public Safety and Security
- Reading Comprehension
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - English
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) - Journalism & Mass Communication
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Mass Communication
Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
Master of Science (M.Sc) - Mass Communication