Business Development Executive Full-time
Simpel Techlabs Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : Simpel Techlabs Pvt. Ltd.
Bengaluru, Karnataka (5)
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship. Experience: 0 to 1 Year CTC: Rs 1,80,000/- to Rs 2,50,000/- + Incentive Note: There will be target of 5 Project Per Month only, after closing a Deal of 5 projects per month you will receive salary of between 20K to 25K. In case if you are not able to reach the target, we will provide you initial salary Between 10k to 15k.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
• Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
• Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
• Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
• Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
• Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
• Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
• Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
• Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
B.M.M. - Others
B.M.S. - Others
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Digital Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Finance & Accounts
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Accounting
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Accounting & Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Financial Markets
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) - Banking
Financial Services & Insurance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Business Intelligence
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Fintech
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - International Finance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Marketing Management
PGDM - International Finance
PGDM - Marketing
Business Development Executive Requirements:
• Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
• Extensive sales experience.
• Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
• Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
• Professional yet affable disposition.
• Neat, well-groomed appearance.
• Great networking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
• Emboldened by challenges.