Business Development Manager Full-time
Simpel Techlabs Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : Simpel Techlabs Pvt. Ltd.
Bengaluru, Karnataka (5)
we are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Experience: 0 to 1 Year CTC: Rs 2,40,000/- to Rs 3,50,000/- + Incentive Note: There will be target of 5 Project Per Month only, after closing a Deal of 5 projects per month you will receive salary of between 20K to 30K. In case if you are not able to reach the target, we will provide you initial salary Between 10k to 15k.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
B.M.M. - Others
B.M.S. - Others
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Digital Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) - Finance & Accounts
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Accounting
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Accounting & Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Financial Markets
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) - Banking
Financial Services & Insurance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Fintech
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - International Finance
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Marketing Management
PGDM - International Finance
PGDM - Marketing
Business Development Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks