·Lead & Deliver High Performance Work team.
·Collaborate with leads of other Business Units/Segments to craft the company’s vision and mission.
·Oversee Organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
·Plan employee benefits, payroll, engagement, health and safety programs.
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes.
- Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
·Update antiquated systems (e.g. paper-based timesheets, grievance procedures).
- Defend the organization from inquiries by Unions and Lawyers.
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Work with technical team/s to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency.
- Should be excellent in Training & Team Handling.
- Prepare/Oversee Performance Reports using business metrics and KPIs.
- Recommend new and improved measures for performance evaluations.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Proven experience as senior HR role.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations.
- Understanding and experience with Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management.
- Experience with HR tools and recruiting software.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.).
- Ability to use metrics and analytics.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities