Technical Recruiter Full-Time
TESTINGXPERTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : TESTINGXPERTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Hyderabad, Telangana (20)Chandigarh, Chandigarh (10)
Job Description :
• Very Good Communication Skills both verbal & written.
• Organized and capable of achieving given targets and goals.
• Must be able to meet recruitment deadlines
• Knowledge of the IT industry is preferable, but not necessary.
• Prior experience with IT firms a plus, but not necessary
Responsibilities for Technical Recruiter (IT Marketing) / Sales Associate (IT) Position:
• Responsible for Account management of our employees.
• Communicating between clients and employees for requirements.
• Use various marketing strategies for new employees and existing employees.
• Able to PRIORITIZE and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
• Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
• Goal-oriented and focused on performance.
• Capable of MULTI-TASKING, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently
• Sourcing, identifying, screening and recruiting for Contracts and Fulltime employment
• Responsive and customer-driven; able to build rapport with customers, develop long-term relationships, anticipate needs and make appropriate recommendations
• Creatively utilizing internet sourcing, social media and industry contacts to identify, network and recruit
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Any Science Graduate can apply.