Business Development Executive Full-Time
TVS NEXT LIMITED
Posted By : TVS NEXT LIMITED
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (10)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a sales development or lead generation role.
- A strong understanding of modern and Information Technology concepts with expertise in any of the one vertical such as financial services, healthcare or retail.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and organization skills.
- Should be willing to work in the US shift.
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, SlideShare) is an advantage
- Execute daily priority & quantifiable outreach strategies (Email, LinkedIn and Cold calling) for specific accounts and target verticals to generate leads and opportunities
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Build rapport and credibility with prospective companies through discovery and discussion of business and technology challenges.
- Communicate TVS Next’s value proposition clearly and confidently to prospective client companies
- Work closely with the marketing team on campaign execution
- Maintain detailed account activity in CRM
- Continue self-education on industry news, trends and brands within the digital/technology landscape
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as prospects.
- Ability to handle rejections, stay focused & driven
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Our purpose is to find ways to help our customers transform their possibilities into a reality. To help our customers build their future and achieve ambitious goals, we believe in a culture that embodies speed, curiosity, adaptability, continuous learning and failing forward. We have a flat and dynamic organizational structure with hands-on approach to leadership that drives outcome and growth.
- Objectives are set to help you align and contribute to the mission
- Ample opportunities for interacting with customers, product managers, and the leadership
- You will self-assess your progress while managers will guide you through continuous feedforward
- Leverage and build strong connections across communities of interests
- Pick your Mentor to help you navigate the present and drive your future
- Continuous learning and upskilling through Nexversity
- Flexibility to move across functions, skills, and technologies
- Hybrid work mode to drive balance
- Family health insurance to keep your spouse, children, and parents safe
- Accelerated career paths to realize your aspirations
TVS Next is part of a globally diversified conglomerate with business across automotive, financial services, logistics, real estate, auto & electrical components, and electronics. TVS Next has helped high-growth businesses reimagine, design, and develop software that has delivered transformational outcomes for businesses using our connected brilliance of engineering, intelligence, and experience at a speed that is unmatched.
TVS Next is part of the TVS Group, a globally diversified conglomerate with presence in over 130 countries. TVS Next drives growth for companies that profoundly impact the future. We reimagine, design and develop software to accelerate transformational outcomes for clients using our connected brilliance of engineering, intelligence and experience. Join our passionate team and reimagine the future with us!