Relationship Manager - National Pension Scheme Full-Time
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Posted By : Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Delhi, Delhi (14)Others, Andhra Pradesh (3)Others, Gujarat (7)Others, Karnataka (7)Others, Kerala (7)Others, Maharashtra (30)Others, Odisha (7)Others, Tamil Nadu (7)Others, Telangana (4)Others, Uttar Pradesh (7)Others, West Bengal (7)
- Achieve the set business targets on ANP and case count
- Acquire New Customer through following:
NPS Leads / Natural market / References / Orphan base
- Fix meetings with the prospects to explain annuity products
- Implement and adhere to Need Based Selling Model.
- Coordinate with Nodal officer for closure of policy
- Ensuring timely issuance of policies by resolving pending etc.
- Render prompt post sales service to all allocated customers with respect to all domains
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
- Maintaining the desired persistency ratio
- Strategize and interact closely with the supervisor on delivering on Business nos.
- Work collectively with the supervisor and conduct joint sales calls whenever required
- To develop and implement short term and long term plans to achieve sales targets
Customer orientation & reporting/ (MIS)
- Adhere to Activity management framework advised
- Follow – up on their database / leads provided by Lead Management System (Orphan/ New Prospects.
- Update the LMS (Lead management System) on a daily basis.
- Adhering to the Training Road map.
- Providing timely reports to the Supervisor / Area manager as per the requirement.
- Ensuring compliance to internal sales process
- Should be process & product champion to ensure adherence to TALIC policies and procedures.
- Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines. Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and process changes.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Law and Government
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Qualification - MBA Graduate
- Expertise in the usage of MS Office
- High levels of flexibility, adaptability to manage long hours, working under strict timelines to reach deadlines
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Mediclaim Insurance