Associate software engineer Full-Time
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Posted By : Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Others, Others (1000)
- Job Description –
As an Associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Key Responsibilities –
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology
- Location - PAN INDIA
- Required Skill Set
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
- Academic Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation (MCA/M. Sc (Comp Science))
- Engineering streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/2021 without any backlog and should have Provisional Degree Certificate or Consolidated Marksheet issued.
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Note – Rounding up of marks to 60% to become eligible for the registration is NOT valid.
- Selection Process
Candidates meeting the academic eligibility will only be invited for the on-line with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story.
- Technical & Psychometric test.
- Conversational Test.
- Bot Based technical Interview
- Technical / HR Interview
- Bond and Compensation – Engineering Stream
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 3.25 L/Annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit specific training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
- Project and Work Timings & Location
- Candidates should be willing to work in any type of projects as per the company/client specific requirements and specified work timings including 24*7 shift working.