Customer Relations Officer Contract
Titan Company Ltd
Posted By : Titan Company Ltd
Bengaluru, Karnataka (13)
Customer Relationship Officer Responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with the Live chat routine.
Help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product issues (for example, by testing of different scenarios)
- Update our internal databases with information about product issues and useful discussions with customers
Share feature requests and effective workarounds with
- team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Provide Pre-sales and post-sales Support
- Demonstrates empathy
- Proactively follow up on escalations with different stakeholders
Outbound Outreach program management
- Device effective ways to engage with customers by means of out calling for intent and potential leads.
- Work towards enhanced C-Sat and conversion rates.
- Overcomes constraints to meet established deadlines
- Ensure hygiene metrics are in place
- Ensure call tagging compliance, accurate tagging and data enrichment for customer interactions with the team.
Should be ok with:
· Working 6 days a week (one rotational week-off, Sundays working as well )
· Work window/shift can be between [ 8.am to 10.00pm]
. Saturdays and Sundays will be WFH.
- Active Listening
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression