Audit Associate Full-time
Tranistics Data Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Posted By : Tranistics Data Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Kolkata, West Bengal (3)
- Use the application of the customer to review the bills
- Need to follow the audit procedures and guidelines provided by the client while auditing the bills
- Bills must be audited with no errors
- Get on calls with customers to review the issues, explain the challenges being faced while working on the bills
- Send emails in case of issues need to be highlighted on priority basis
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Any Specialization
- Commerce graduate is preferred
- Knowledge of MS office MS Excel, Word etc.
- Fair knowledge of English - to be able to read and understand the instructions and emails.
- 0-2 years experience in logistics will be an advantage.
- Flexible with working hours (no night shifts as of now, but we can have it in future)
Note: This position has no relation to any kind of accounts/accountant work. Please apply keeping this in mind.