Finance Analyst Full-Time
Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt Ltd
Others, Others (10)
- Transaction entry.
- Day-to-day transactional accounting and bookkeeping
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Generation of Receipt Reports.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Daily reconciliation of all bank accounts and reporting the deviations
- Rectification of identified deviations and omissions
- Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation and analysis
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Others
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
Tredence is a Silicon Valley based Big Data & Decision Sciences company with the vision of making analytics simpler and more tangible. We aim to bridge gap between data & insight AND insight & action. A trusted partner for enabling sustainable analytics within your organization 500 DATA SCIENTISTS, DATA ENGINEERS and DATA ANALYSTS handpicked for their knowledge of business Analytics, Data Science & Cloud ML Engineering who has built toolbox of services and scalable analytical solutions enable last mile adoption of insights