MERN Stack (Full Stack development) Full-Time
Unicorn Human Resource Developers
Posted By : Unicorn Human Resource Developers
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (4)Mumbai, Maharashtra (2)Delhi, Delhi (2)Bengaluru, Karnataka (2)
You would be working on our core Engineering team, the in-house ERP and CRM systems behind the excellent jewelry that company makes. You will be a lead developer for new software products and enhancements.
• Proficiency in Algorithm and System Design.
• Writing clean and maintainable code.
• Develop and support software including applications, API, database integration, interfaces, and new enhancements.
• Support test and deployment of new products and features
• Problem-solving, debugging, Participate in code reviews.
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Engineering
• Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science (or related field).
• Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.