Digital Marketing Executive Full-Time
VALUE POINT SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : VALUE POINT SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
Bengaluru, Karnataka (2)
Jd Summary :
Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the digital marketing strategy, execution and performance of the company. This includes overseeing social media and web marketing campaigns, managing SEO activities, ensuring that content is created for the company blog and that all marketing efforts are in line with the company’s strategic goals. The Digital Marketing Executive will also work closely with the product team to ensure that all website content is optimized for SEO.
1. Assist in defining the company’s digital marketing goals and strategies
2. Implement, optimize and measure campaigns to achieve those goals
3. Manage social media and web marketing campaigns, including creating content
4. Ensure SEO activities are being carried out effectively
5. Oversee conversion rate optimization (CRO)
6. Ensure website content is optimized for SEO
7. Develop content for web, email, blogs, social media channels, etc.
8. Develop landing pages, email campaigns and other digital marketing collateral
9. Conduct analysis on campaign performance to improve results
10. Work closely with other members of the marketing team to develop creative and strategic solutions
11. Work with account managers to provide technical support on digital campaigns or projects as needed
12. Attend meetings as necessary to ensure that all issues are addressed in a timely manner
13. Supporting all aspects of the planning and management of digital marketing campaigns through a range of online channels.
14. Ability to think and implement strategies for improving search engine rankings and online traffic.
15. Responsible for the effective day to day running of all of the company's social media channels.
16. Building upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet and exceed objectives.
17. Providing campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients and CEO.
18. Improve website usability by changing the format and optimizing it to make it more user-friendly.
Intrested candidate can forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Perceptual Speed
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Life Insurance