Flutter Developer Full-Time
VALUE RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : VALUE RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (10)
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile applications.
- App design implementation in Dart
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Working experience in mobile development android or IOS
- Choose the best flutter architecture suited for the project.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML), Firebase & cloud technologies – GCM
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git hub
Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus. We’re not hung up on a specific amount of experience but are unlikely to hire a complete fresher. But that’s not a rule.
If the idea of working in a small team with an informal atmosphere and lots of scopes to think and innovate excites you, you should get in touch with us.
Key Soft Skills:
- High-level problem-solving
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive compensation at par with industry standards.
- Annual performance-linked bonus.
- Subsidised health cover of 5 lakh
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression