PHP Developer Full-time
VALUE RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : VALUE RESEARCH INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (10)
Value Research offers software developers a chance to work as part of a small, innovative team that is focused on a fast growing vertical. Besides designing and developing the systems that serve clients, we are also developing a suite of web-based software products targeted at the mutual fund research and distribution industry. We are NOT a services company--all software development work is for our own products and services.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing systems and a suite of web based software products.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Comfortable working in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Follow industry best practices.
- Programming ability /functional correctness/ programming practices:
- (Ability to code accurately, efficiently and ensure timely programming)
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Should be able to work across the languages.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
- Analytical ,logical and problem-solving skills.
- 1-4 years experience.
Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus. We’re not hung up on a specific amount of experience but are unlikely to hire a complete fresher. But that’s not a rule.
If the idea of working in a small team with an informal atmosphere and lots of scope to think and innovate excites you, you should get in touch with us.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
Master of Engineering (M.E) - Any Specialization
Master of Technology (M.Tech) - Any Specialization