Graphic Designer Full-time
VDart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Posted By : VDart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu (1)
Responsible for visually communicating ideas through a combination of art and technology. On a daily basis, this could involve:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro
- Meeting with clients to interpret the concepts they want to communicate and note their requirements
- Determining strategies to deliver a clear message to a particular target audience
- Preparing layouts or mock-ups of a design using illustration, text, photography, color, and computer-generated imagery, either by hand or using computer software
- Presenting designs for client approval and feedback
- Organizing the production of proofs and liaising with suppliers
- Preparing designs for digital or print publication
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Fine Arts
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Time Management
- Visual Color Discrimination
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- Any Graduate
Position: Full-time employee
Required Experience: 2-5 years of experience
Shift Preference: US Shift Timings (6:30pm-3:30am)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field is an added advantage
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with using software’s like Photoshop, Adobe after Effects, InDesign & Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Quarterly & Annual Bonus