HR Generalist Full-time
Walkaroo International Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Walkaroo International Pvt Ltd
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (2)Vapi, Gujarat (2)
- Responsible for maintaining time data, overtime data and incentive data.
- Timely processing of salary and wages through SAP HCM.
- Responsible for payment of PF, ESI and Professional Tax, other statutory compliances like factories act/Labor acts.
- Maintain and update all personnel records. (hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, and resignation)
- Initiating exits for resigned employees & clearances from various sections.
- Coordinate for training at unit level with sufficient participation and ensure collection of employee feedback.
- Regular check on Vendor units to ensure compliance. Escalate matters of non-compliance, if any, to Head-HR and HODs concerned and ensure closure of the same.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Law and Government
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Human Resources
Master of Human Resource Management (M.H.R.M)
- Postgraduate preferably with MBA / MSW (HR)
- Preferably with at least 1-3 years of experience.
- SAP HCM experience would be of added advantage
- Annual Bonus
- Location allowances