Graduate Trainee (GT) & Technician Graduate (TG) Full-time
ZF COMMERCIAL VEHICLE CONTROL SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED
Posted By : ZF COMMERCIAL VEHICLE CONTROL SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (100)
- Works as Trainee for the period of 2 years.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations at shop floor and reporting to the Production team leader.
- Receives detailed instructions from the Production team Leader on production related work at shop floor.
- Learning to use shop floor concepts etc.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Receives constantly instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Typically requires a college or university degree that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine
- Responsible for Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety
- Responsible for scheduling and implementing process control and preventive maintenance activities.
- Responsible for process improvements.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Technology Design
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Automobile Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Automobile Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Mechanical Engineering
- BE/B.tech (MECHANICAL/EEE/ECE/AUTOMOBILE/INSTRUMENTATION)
- 2020 to 2022 passed out batch.
- INTERNAL INTERACTIONS: - Quality, Purchase, Logistics, Marketing, PMD, R&D
- LOCATION : Ambattūr – Chennai
- During First year of Training : Rs16143 & Rs16895 for the Second year excluding PF déduction. Other Allowances : Attendance Bonus - Rs500 Leave Salary - Rs530
- REPORTING TO: Manager - Production
- Safety Shoes
- Goggles & Other PPE will be provided.