Electronics Interns Internship
iLenSys Technologies Private Limited
Posted By : iLenSys Technologies Private Limited
Hyderabad, Telangana (5)
• Looking for young and bright Electronics Fresher’s who are passionate about building their careers in same field.
• Selected candidates will go through six months intensive training program in electronics and upon successfully completing six months training program will be converted into full time role.
Profile Screening/Selection process:
1. Eligible candidates will have to take an F2F interview at our Hyderabad office.
2. F2F interview - Questioners covered from engineering subjects
1. Written Test
2. Technical Round
3. HR Round
1. Candidate will undergo – 6 Months Internship includes project oriented online technical training & on project exposure training, Under guidance or Mentorship of technical experts & managers.
2. Periodically performance is monitored (By monthly)
3. After successfully completion training candidates observed as permanent employees.
• First 6 months internship program – Stipend amount Rs 10,000 per month. Every 45 Days there will be an assessment. Depending on the performance they will be continued in the internship or terminated.
• Successfully completed candidates will be confirmed for full time employment with iLenSys with a CTC of 4.2 LPA
• All selected candidates will have to sign bond of 2 years for 2 lakhs (including internship period)
• On the final month of internship, they need to be available in the office and work on a project.
• Electronics internship is divided into 2 categories (Firmware & Hardware).
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Finger Dexterity
- Flexibility of Closure
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Manual Dexterity
- Near Vision
- Operation Monitoring
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Production and Processing
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Recognition
- Visual Color Discrimination
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- BE/ME/MTECH from ECE, EEE, E&I streams with minimum 70% of score
- Candidates should possess minimum 70% and above of academics.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be receiving 10k as a stipend during the training. Having Laptop with them is mandatory.