TCS iON Blaze - Cyber Security
About TCS iON Blaze - Cyber Security
Mentored by TCS experts, TCS iON Blaze - Cyber Security aims to empower and enhance proficiency in cyber security among learners. It provides guidance on cyber security trends, industry best practices, protective measures against cyber threats, and more.
Access Industry Experts
Learn under the guidance of industry mentors
Advance Towards your Goals
Learn something new that matters to the industry, every day
Enhance Domain Expertise
Mentor curated, rich learning resources that provide applied knowledge
Network through discussions and debates on trending topics
Propel your Aspirations
Participate in events, demonstrate your skills and be prepared for the industry
Certificate of Participation
Receive a Certificate acknowledging your participation
Meet the Mentor(s)
Dr. Sundeep Oberoi, the Global Delivery Head for the Cybersecurity Practice at TCS, has 34 years of enriching expertise across diversified areas of information and communication technology. Dr. Oberoi, a holder of CISSP credentials, is the Chairman of ISO/IEC JTC1 SC7 technical sub-committee dealing with standards for systems and software engineering globally. Dr. Oberoi, a member of the World Economic Forum Public-Private cooperation, has a Ph.D. from IIT Bombay, an M.Tech from IIT Delhi and a B.Tech from IIT Kanpur.
A certified Google Analytics and AdWords professional, Rathnakumar supports the TCS Cyber Security Business Marketing Functions in Digital Marketing. His areas of interest include designing websites, creating business presentations and blogging. He is currently working on various digital engagement activities for TCS Cyber Security.
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- TCS iON Blaze is an online social learning community that enables you to access quizzes and competitions, participate in discussion forums and debates, attend expert webinars on industry case studies, get industry and technology updates, attend knowledge sharing events, and thus learn and gain applied knowledge.
- TCS iON Blaze is an online social community-based learning where industry experts mentor learners to enhance their skill-based proficiency. Unlike other online learning courses this product blends structured, course-based learning with unstructured, community-based learning to provide a unique opportunity to learners where they learn through the various learning materials, and take part in several events, discussions, debates as well as post their queries.
- We encourage you to participate in the on-going discussions and debates in the various communities. In addition, you can also post your opinion and content that are relevant to the subject. Furthermore, you can post queries that will be responded to by the community mentors and your fellow community members.
- It is recommended that any person who is enthusiastic about industry trending skills joins the community pertaining to that skill.
- There are no formal internships provided through TCS iON Blaze. If any opportunities are available with our corporate partners, they will be posted on the relevant community page. In addition, industry specific problem areas will be posted and the solutions will be discussed by the community mentor.
- Yes, you may join multiple communities at the same time as there is no restriction on the number.
- No, once subscribed there will be no refund.
- To continue reaping benefits of the community, you will have to resubscribe after the subscription ends.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the 12 month subscription period of the respective products. These will be digital certificates which can be downloaded and printed.