TCS iON Blaze - Internet of Things
About TCS iON Blaze - Internet of Things
Mentored by TCS Experts, TCS iON Blaze - Internet of Things (IoT) is an online learning community which aims to provide learners an awareness and an in-depth insight into the promising world of IoT. The learners will look at the ‘things’ that make up the Internet of Things, including how those components are connected together, how they communicate and how they value add to the data generated. This will enable learners to start developing IoT ideas in their own areas of specialisation. Topics like EDGE, Cloud, Apps, Communication Protocols, Web Services etc., will be covered in this community.
Access Industry Experts
Learn under the guidance of industry mentors
Advance Towards your Goals
Learn something new that matters to the industry, every day
Enhance Domain Expertise
Mentor curated, rich learning resources that provide applied knowledge
Network through discussions and debates on trending topics
Propel your Aspirations
Participate in events, demonstrate your skills and be prepared for the industry
Certificate of Participation
Receive a Certificate acknowledging your participation
Meet the Mentor(s)
Regu Ayyaswamy (Regu) is the Vice President and Global Head of Internet of Things (IoT) and Engineering and Industrial Services (EIS) at TCS. Regu has participated in various leading forums in IoT, including Industry 4.0 forums. He is a steering committee member of Engineering and R&D council of NASSCOM and also a member of the Governing Council for Centre of Excellence on IoT setup by the Govt. of India with NASSCOM.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India and a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Madras, India.
Thanga Jawahar Kalidoss is the Head of Internet of Things (IoT) - Business Solutions and Technology CoE at TCS. He is one of the Founding Steering Committee members of the Internet of Things World Forum (IoTWF) organised by Cisco.
Jawahar has spearheaded several strategic initiatives across various domains in the engineering space and has performed a variety of roles spanning advisory, strategy consulting, client relationship, account management and delivery management.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering from the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India and a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Thiagarajar College of Engineering.
Deb Kumar Ghosh
Deb Kumar Ghosh is a Chartered Engineer (IEI-2002) with 23 years of experience working in the engineering domain at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Presently, his primary focus is in the fields of 3D Printing and NextGen Additive Manufacturing, especially for the Life Science domain. He is also focussing on the implementation of ‘Internet of Things’.
He is closely connected with the learning and development, academic interface and recruitment functions for various domains of engineering globally, and actively involved in bringing industry orientation to the engineering education system in India.
Eswari Uma Ganesan has 12+ years of experience in the IT Industry in Dotnet application development. Eswari is currently leading Innovation/Emerging Technology in the TCS Initial Learning Program, delivering innovative solutions in IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Visual and Hybrid Reality.
Jason Lenox has 10+ years of Industry experience in Embedded Systems and related technologies. Jason has worked on various wireless communication standards including WCDMA, HSDPA and LTE, developing physical layer software, simulation, testing and automation for these communication devices. Currently, Jason is with the “Engineering, Industrial Services and IoT” wing of Tata Consultancy Services and is actively involved in talent development of young engineers in the areas of Embedded Systems, Internet of Things, and Automotive Engineering.
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- TCS iON Blaze is an online social learning community that enables you to access nano-tutorials, quizzes and competitions, participate in discussion forums and debates, attend expert webinars on industry case studies, get industry and technology updates, attend knowledge sharing events, and gain applied knowledge.
- TCS iON Blaze is an online social community-based learning where industry experts mentor learners to enhance their skill-based proficiency. Unlike other online learning courses this product blends structured, course-based learning with unstructured, community-based learning to provide a unique opportunity to learners where they learn through the various learning materials, and take part in several events, discussions, debates as well as post their queries.
- We encourage you to participate in the ongoing discussions and debates in the various communities. In addition, you can also post your opinion and content that are relevant to the subject. Furthermore, you can post queries that will be responded to by the community mentors and your fellow community members.
- It is recommended that any person who is enthusiastic about industry trending skills joins the community pertaining to that skill.
- There are no formal internships provided through TCS iON Blaze. If any opportunities are available with our corporate partners, they will be posted on the relevant community page. In addition, industry specific problem areas will be posted and the solutions will be discussed by the community mentor.
- Yes, you may join multiple communities at the same time as there is no restriction on the number.
- No, once subscribed there will be no refund.
- To continue reaping benefits of the community, you will have to resubscribe after the subscription ends.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the 12 month subscription period of the respective products. These will be digital certificates which can be downloaded and printed.