TCS iON Blaze - Software Quality Engineering
About TCS iON Blaze - Software Quality Engineering
Mentored by TCS Experts, TCS iON Blaze - Software Quality Engineering is an online learning community which aims to enrich the knowledge of learners on the latest trends and best practices in the areas of software testing, API and services test automation, and other quality engineering related topics like Performance Engineering, Application Security, Usability, Mobility Testing, Cloud Testing, Digital Testing, Big Data Testing, IoT, Adoption of Agile and DevOps.
Access Industry Experts
Learn under the guidance of industry mentors
Advance Towards your Goals
Learn something new that matters to the industry, every day
Enhance Domain Expertise
Mentor curated, rich learning resources that provide applied knowledge
Network through discussions and debates on trending topics
Propel your Aspirations
Participate in events, demonstrate your skills and be prepared for the industry
Certificate of Participation
Receive a Certificate acknowledging your participation
Meet the Mentor(s)
With 15+ years of experience in software development and quality assurance, Ravindra is passionate about test and process automation, continuous integration and deployment, and agile testing methodologies. He believes in "Do what you Love or Love what you do".
With an experience of 12+ years, Mahalaxmi has vast experience in quality assurance, software product designing, and as a business analyst. A continuous learning enthusiast, Mahalaxmi is passionate about process automation, digitisation of analytics and agile testing methodologies. She believes in "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever".
Harika Nookala has been with TCS for more than 11 years. She has taken up various roles in the organisation like software development, business data analytics and quality assurance. She is very passionate about user experience and delivery of quality products.
- Certified SAFe Agilist
- Certified domain specialist in Insurance (AINS-21 and AINS-22)
- Certified domain specialist in ITIL
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- TCS iON Blaze is an online social learning community that enables you to access nano-tutorials, quizzes and competitions, participate in discussion forums and debates, attend expert webinars on industry case studies, get industry and technology updates, attend knowledge sharing events, and gain applied knowledge.
- TCS iON Blaze is an online social community-based learning where industry experts mentor learners to enhance their skill-based proficiency. Unlike other online learning courses this product blends structured, course-based learning with unstructured, community-based learning to provide a unique opportunity to learners where they learn through the various learning materials, and take part in several events, discussions, debates as well as post their queries.
- We encourage you to participate in the ongoing discussions and debates in the various communities. In addition, you can also post your opinion and content that are relevant to the subject. Furthermore, you can post queries that will be responded to by the community mentors and your fellow community members.
- It is recommended that any person who is enthusiastic about industry trending skills joins the community pertaining to that skill.
- There are no formal internships included as part of TCS iON Blaze. If any opportunities are available with our partner corporates, they will be posted on the relevant community page. In addition, industry specific problem areas will be posted and solutions discussed by the community mentor.
- Yes, you may join multiple communities at the same time as there is no restriction on the number.
- No, once subscribed there will be no refund.
- To continue reaping benefits of the community, you will have to resubscribe after the subscription ends.
- Certificates will be provided at the end of the 12 month subscription period of the respective products. These will be digital certificates which can be downloaded and printed.