TCS iON GuruCool - Problem Solving with C++
About TCS iON GuruCool - Problem Solving with C++
This community on Problem Solving with C++, moderated by an Expert Guru, is designed to familiarise students with the most widely used language for scripting of websites and web applications. This community will help students learn C++ in simple and easy steps, starting with basic concepts and moving on to advanced concepts.
Expert Guru Connect
Access renowned Academicians as mentors in the community and learn from their experience
Interact, engage and learn from and with peers, from across the country
24X7 access to learning aids and support from mentors and peers
Certificate of Participation
Receive a Certificate acknowledging your participation
on Trending Topics
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- TCS iON GuruCool - Problem Solving with C++ is a social learning community for building programming proficiency in C++ language under the mentorship of renowned academician and author - Mr. Yashavant Kanetkar.
- The TCS iON GuruCool community offers you the following advantages:
- Helps you to develop fundamental understanding of concepts under the mentorship of renowned academicians
- Continuous support from our mentor throughout your learning journey
- A monthly live webinar on trending topics conducted by our mentor followed by a Q&A session
- Industry-oriented digital assignments under the guidance of our mentor
- This community is relevant for Engineering Graduate Students, Non-Engineering Graduate Students (B.Sc./BCA/MCA) and Graduates preparing for recruitment and certification examinations.
- The learning content adheres to the model curriculum followed by AICTE and major universities across the country. Click here to view the syllabus.
- To continue reaping benefits of the community, you will have to re-subscribe after the subscription period ends. The duration of the subscription is one year.
- Yes, the price of the TCS iON GuruCool - Problem Solving with C++ community is inclusive of all taxes.
- Once a learner subscribes to the community, no refund will be issued.
- Our endeavour is to address your queries at the earliest. Our mentor will resolve your queries within 48 hours.
- No, you may contact our mentor only through the community using our collaboration tools.
- Yes, our mentor will address queries specific to the subject and on projects related to C++ programming.
- Learners will be able to download the certificates in digital format only at the end of the subscription period and they can also print it. Printed certificates will not be provided.
- Google Chrome versions 43 and above
- Mozilla Firefox versions 39 and above