TCS iON IntelliGem
Are you an educator?
Encourage your students to become 21st Century ready!Know more
Why is TCS iON IntelliGem the most important contest?
The biggest national-level contest for 21st Century Skills in India for students of Grades 5 to 9
- Universal Values
- Global Citizenship
- Communication Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Financial Literacy
What do you get?
Learning Reference Material
Digital booklets on 21st Century topics authored by experts to expand your learning
Engaged learning through webinars, blogs, puzzles, games, and more
IntelliGem Certificate and Recognition
Personalised report with your IntelliGem QuotientTM and a Certificate, based on your performance in the contest
Awards for Winners and Finalists
How to Participate?
Register yourself as a participant
Select the topics you want to compete in
Complete payment to confirm your participation
Get ready for a fun-filled experience
Compete & Win
Gear up for the contest & get set to win
How is your IntelliGem QuotientTM derived?
Qualifying RoundNovember 2020
Grand FinaleJanuary 2021
Gems from the Past
Prarthana A. V.
PSBB Sr. Sec. School, Nungambakkam, Chennai
Winner - Reading Skills, IntelliGem 2018-19
I would like to recommend this competition to all who wish to learn about 21st Century Skills that are important in life. One gets to learn a lot by preparing for it as well as while performing.
Student (Grade 9)
Suncity School, Gurgaon
I am very happy to see students participating in such unique contests which we never had access to. Students get to know more about Ethics, Values, Financial Literacy and it is helping them to be future ready.
Student (Grade 9)
The Orchid School, Pune
H. Sanjana Bhat
PSBB Sr. Sec. School, T.Nagar, Chennai
Winner - Financial Literacy, IntelliGem 2018-19
Winner - Financial Literacy, IntelliGem 2019-20
Finalist - Communication Skills, IntelliGem 2019-20
I had taken up TCS iON IntelliGem Financial Literacy contest because this is something which is new and different. I have not tried anything like this before. That's the reason why I wanted to try this and take it up to learn more about 21st Century Skills.
St. Joseph's College,Kolkata
I truly appreciate TCS for conducting TCS iON IntelliGem every year which focuses on Universal Values, Global Leadership, as well as Financial Literacy and 21st Century Critical Thinking Skills. These are very important in the fast changing, challenging and unpredictable future.
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Students from Grade 5 to 9 can participate in TCS iON IntelliGem.
- The contest comprises of 3 stages:
- Stage 1 - Qualifying Round - 2 online assessments as per the Grade-Topics selected by the student
- Stage 2 - Pre-Final - An audio/visual, activity-based interview
- Stage 3 - Grand Finale - A face-to-face, activity-based contest
- TCS iON IntelliGem is the biggest national-level contest for students of Grades 5 to 9 in India to showcase their 21st Century Skills in Universal Values, Global Citizenship, Communication Skills, Creativity and Innovation, and Financial Literacy. By participating in TCS iON IntelliGem, students will be able to:
- Explore increasingly important 21st Century competencies
- Develop a passion and love for lifelong learning, and early entrepreneurship
- Build a competitive spirit and prepare themselves to lead the world
- Continuously augment their knowledge to go beyond what is possible
- If you are a student, you can participate in the TCS iON IntelliGem contest by following 5 simple steps. To know more, Click here
- If you are an educator/school, you can encourage your learners to be 21st Century ready! To know more Click here
- A student can choose to compete in one or more TCS iON IntelliGem Topics (upto 5 topics) as per their Grade.
- The registration closes on October 15, 2020. Register early to take full advantage of fun-filled learning till the assessment begins.