Areas of Learning
Question Paper Pattern
TCS iON IntelliGem 2019-20 - Contest Schedule
A 4-Round Contest for students to create an understanding and appreciation for creativity,critical thinking and socially significant subjects
School LevelSep 12 & 13, 2019 Slots fullOR Sep 24 & 25, 2019 Slots fullOR Oct 16 & 17, 2019
City LevelNov 2019
Grand FinaleJan 25 & 26, 2020
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Students from Grade 5 to 9 can participate in TCS iON IntelliGem.
- For each Topic, the contest comprises a set of four rounds:
- Round 1 - School proctored assessments
- Round 2 - TCS iON proctored assessments
- Round 3 - National Pre-finals - Demonstration of skills through audio/video based platform
- Round 4 - National Grand Finale - Face-to-face round with a panel of eminent jury
- 1. You will have to connect with your School for participating in the contest.
- 2. In case your School has already registered with us, they will communicate with you on further steps for participation.
- 3. In case your School has not registered for the contest, you would have to inform them to visit the TCS iON IntelliGem portal and register with us.
- No, there is no restriction on the maximum number of participating students from a school.
- Yes, a student can participate in one or more Topics.
- Yes, learning material will be provided to the students in the following ways:
- Learning material is available on the respective product pages under Areas of Learning section.
- Also, the school will receive the learning material post successful registration with us, which they can share with their students.
- The printed copy of the booklet can be purchased from https://www.knowledgegifts.in/IntelliGem.
- Once purchased, no refund will be provided.
- The assessments for all five Topics will be scheduled based on the date set option selected by the School for Round 1.
For Example, the school has to select any one date set option from the Round 1 contest schedule. Students who have purchased more than one topic will be required to give the assessments based on the time slot allocated by the School within the two dates of the selected date set option.