TCS iON Prep4Exam - Grade 12 Medical
TCS iON Prep4Exam - Grade 12 Medical
Register for Exams
About TCS iON Prep4Exam - Grade 12 Medical
Online, full-scale scheduled exam, based on actual exam pattern
Exams and questions designed by experienced teachers
Measures preparedness with Candidate Analysis Report
Available with and without Rank Predictor
Rank prediction based on exam performance
Available Assessment Centre(s)
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- There is no eligibility criteria for taking the exam, but it is intended for Grade 12 students who are preparing for competitive entrance exams for Medical stream.
The exam will be based on NEET exam pattern with 180 questions timed for 180 minutes. The subject-wise distribution of questions will be as follows:
- Physics - 45 questions
- Chemistry - 45 questions
- Biology - 90 questions
- In the "Register for Exams" section, click on the "Buy Now" button of the exam(s) you want to purchase.
- In case of Activate Now: If you have an activation code, click on the "Activate Now" button. A pop-up window will open wherein you need to enter the Licence Code. Once you click on the "Close" button, you will be automatically redirected to "My Dashboard".
- Register or login and pay for the selected exam(s).
- You can view your purchased exam(s) in "My Dashboard" under "My Products".
- In case of any queries, you can connect with the TCS iON HelpDesk at 1800 266 6282 (India Toll Free), (or) drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TCS iON Prep4Exam - Grade 12 Medical is an online exam that can be taken anytime and anywhere during the scheduled period. The exam can be taken on a desktop, laptop or mobile device with internet connection.
- Once you purchase the exams, there will be no refund.
- The exam can be taken anytime during the scheduled period. However, post the scheduled period, re-exam will not be possible and the exam will not be accessible.
- The Candidate Analysis Report will be available in "My Dashboard" on submission of your exam. In case you opt for exam with Rank Predictor, the Predicted Rank will also be available in the Candidate Analysis Report.
- The report provides a step-by-step analysis of the student's journey through the exam. It helps create a clear picture on strengths and areas that need to be reinforced in terms of conceptual clarity. The report also provides analysis of your response patterns that helps to understand confidence levels and time management. It provides an estimated rank based on your performance in the exam, in case you opt for the exam with Rank Predictor.
- NCERT, CBSE and COBSE syllabus of both, Grade 11 and Grade 12 (PCB) as per NEET is being followed.
- For a specific exam, students can register for the exam one day prior to the end date of the exam. i.e., for both the scheduled exams, student can register until 24th May, 2021, 12 midnight.
- The exam will be available under "My Dashboard" from 13th February 2021 onwards and will be accessible during the scheduled period.
- The exam will be available from 12 midnight on the start date to 11:59 PM on the end date of the scheduled period and can be taken anytime during this window. i.e. For the first exam, student can take the exam from 12 midnight on 14th February 2021 until 11:59 PM on 25th May 2021 and for the second exam, student can take the exam from 12 midnight on 7th March 2021 until 11:59 PM on 25th May 2021.
- Yes, you can take the exam more than once, but question paper will remain the same.